-
October 12th, 2001, 12:56 PM
#11
Inactive Member
By the sound of those names! (the horsemem) it sounds as if I will have a pretty good film
(my posts will be cut to once every two weeks)
Glad to see you guys care that I was gone!
------------------
FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT
-
October 12th, 2001, 05:31 PM
#12
Inactive Member
We dont care we just pretend to.
------------------
*Sneaks up behind Generic and smacks the back of his bald head with a traffic cone*
-
October 14th, 2001, 09:49 AM
#13
Inactive Member
fuck off
------------------
-
October 14th, 2001, 02:39 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Now that was unclalled for.I wonder if he was talking to me or someone else. I can't imagine someone feeling like that about meso Fool must have ed him off.
------------------
*Sneaks up behind Generic and smacks the back of his bald head with a traffic cone*
-
October 26th, 2001, 08:50 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I dunno if u remember me BainesRebelCunt,
but if you do....I was the anarchist with the short fuse,
DONT PISS ME OFF!
------------------
FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT
-
October 27th, 2001, 02:31 AM
#16
Inactive Member
BainesRebel ? That sounds vaguely ographic.
------------------
My hit list, First draft: 1. Gen. , 2. Chance1234, 3. LAmind, 4. Ralph Snart, 5. miker, 6. eddie, 7. GrizzAdams 8. Kathy S. 9. Littlerich 10. Thread Killa.
These s may be subject to change.
-
October 27th, 2001, 11:26 AM
#17
Inactive Member
Foolmaster, my friend welcome back...How did The Kurtsville Killings Go?
Oh and I've got a terrific traffic cone here, with you're name on it.
------------------
Remember kids, Mr. Skin is here to make you think.
-
October 27th, 2001, 02:21 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Yay! More Traffic Cones!
------------------
My hit list, First draft: 1. Gen. , 2. Chance1234, 3. LAmind, 4. Ralph Snart, 5. miker, 6. eddie, 7. GrizzAdams 8. Kathy S. 9. Littlerich 10. Thread Killa.
These s may be subject to change.
-
October 27th, 2001, 02:42 PM
#19
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey there.
Nay! More pointless posts!
Despin out.
------------------
"Ive got bad feeling about this."
-
October 28th, 2001, 01:46 AM
#20
Inactive Member
Nay? From where I come from nay mean so and that means you want no more pointless posts? *gasp* you're turning into ilpostino!
------------------
My hit list, First draft: 1. Gen. , 2. Chance1234, 3. LAmind, 4. Ralph Snart, 5. miker, 6. eddie, 7. GrizzAdams 8. Kathy S. 9. Littlerich 10. Thread Killa.
These s may be subject to change.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks